1. Open the Clash of Clans application.
2. Go to Game Settings.
3. Connect to a Google+ account so you can link your old village.
4. Find the Help and Support tab in the Game Settings menu.
5. Select Report an Issue.
6. Select Other Problem.
If that doesn't work, you can also email Supercell support directly at email@example.com for Android. They'll need the details from your new village, along with the following information about your old one:
• The name of your old village
• The name of the clan your village is part of
• The town hall level of said village
• The date and time of the last time you played this village.
If you're playing on a new village while waiting for Supercell to get back to you, don't upgrade your town hall past level four — according to the Wikia, this causes problems with the recovery procedure. It's also suggested you don't delete the game's pre-populated data. It takes about two to four weeks to hear back after emailing Supercell directly.