Four years after the release of Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, Resident Evil 8: Village is now out. Are you ready to find out what happens to Ethan Winters and his wife Mia as they try to flee from the horrors of the past? Read on and find out!
What platform Resident Evil 8 is available on?
Resident Evil 8: Village is available for PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X/S. Resident Evil 8 was released on the 7th of May 2021.
What is the Resident Evil 8 plot?
Resident Evil 8: Village is set a few years after the previous opus.
In Resident Evil 7 we play Ethan, who had to face a series of terrifying creatures to find his wife, Mia, in an abandoned plantation. Now, just when it looks like they have found a quiet place in the mountains, the nightmare returns. In the trailer, it seems that the hero Chris Redfield becomes the antagonist. Is it as it seems?
Is Resident Evil 8 going to have a DLC?
Good news! In their annual integrated report, Capcom states "We will drive our customer management to understand the playing trends and preferences of users while also building a business model for online operations, taking into account the situation of our free additional DLC for titles such as Monster Hunter Rise and Resident Evil Village." This means that there is no official date but there will be a DLC and it will be for free.
Can you play Resident Evil 8 in VR?
Sorry to disappoint you but no, for now, this is neither possible nor on the list.
What does Metacritic say about Resident Evil 8?
Resident Evil: Village for PC has a general score of 83/100 and is rated 8.4/10 by the gaming community. PC Gamer's review states: "A grimly beautiful collection of killer horror set-pieces, with some of the most memorably grotesque enemies in Resi history."
Is it possible to purchase Resident Evil 8 from Steam?
Yes, PC gamers can get a digital version from Steam.
Where is Resident Evil 8 set?
The story is set in Romania. The title, Village, gives out some clues about where it will all take place.
What characters are in Resident Evil 8?
- Ethan and Mia Winters: Ethan is the protagonist and that we will see a notable change in his character. It could also be the end of his story, or at least, that’s what the trailer may leave us thinking. As for Mia, it seems that she is not going to live her best life.
- Rosemary Winters: the Winters’ daughter gets kidnapped. Will they be able to find her?
- Chris Redfield: The hero from the previous opus is back.
- Lady Dimitrescu: Her residence is a spectacular castle - what else hides in there?
- El Duque: he’s back from Resident Evil 4 to provide us with parts, weapons, healing items, and more!
Is there a Resident Evil 8 art book?
Yes, an official art book comes with the Collector's edition. It also includes a statue.
What are the system requirements for PC?
In order to run Resident Evil 8: Village on your PC, you need:
- Operating System: Windows 10 (64bit).
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1200, Intel Core i5-7500, AMD Ryzen 5 3600, Intel Core i7 8700
- Memory: at least 8GB RAM.
- Graphic card: AMD Radeon RX 560 with 4GB VRAM, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti with 4GB VRAM, AMD Radeon RX 5700, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070
- Resident evil 8 windows 7
- Does resident evil village require internet
- Resident evil village windows 7
- Steam is missing > Forum - PC Games
- Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition save game > Forum - Video Games
- Can you have more than 8 best friends on snapchat > Guide
- Windows 8.1 online > Guide
- Remove password windows 8.1 > Guide
- The best video games of the year: 2021
- How to play Among Us: on Mac, on PC, online
- Flash games for PC: download, online, old
- Hitman 3 cheats: PS4, Xbox One, PS5, PC, Xbox series X
- Little Alchemy cheats: all 580 combinations and elements
- Black Friday 2021 on Steam
- Fortnite Halloween 2021: skins, dates, and Fortnitemares
- Best zombie video games
- The best horror PC games (2021) for Halloween