Lost village

donzztar - Jun 15, 2018 at 09:42 AM - Latest reply: Ambucias 53243 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus July 18, 2018 Last seen
- Jun 16, 2018 at 05:55 AM
hi supercell
my village details and specifications
base name : donzztar
th lvl :10
XP level: 136(until I played)
clan name:Choppa city (if not kickout)
trophies in home village:3800odd
builder base 3800odd
I have one pekka statue and written of 'don'in builder base in stone ways
I lost my Gmail which the village is connected to supercell..so I can't able to play ..so pls delete my supercell id or to change my google account..and my village is operated by someone ..mostly game is played in Panasonic eluga a2 Android device..but now some device is operating my village for past 2 weeks.. please reply me..I need my village back..
See more 

Your reply

13 replies

Ambucias 53243 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus July 18, 2018 Last seen - Jun 15, 2018 at 05:15 PM
Thank you
Hi

We are CCM.net, we have nothing to do with Supercell nor Clash of Clans.

Try to recover your Gmail account.
Ambucias 53243 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus July 18, 2018 Last seen > donzztar - Jun 16, 2018 at 05:18 AM
Have you followed exactly the procedure I have given you?

If you were hacked, answer the questions using the details that the account was set up with. Take time with this form. The more accurate the response, then there is a greater chance of regaining the account.

Google will not return any email account unless fully satisfied as to the ownership. If there is insufficient information available, account recovery may be impossible to achieve.

Writing the recovery form several times without new information is a bad idea. If repeated recovery requests are sent without any new information, the account holder can be locked out as a "spammer", or the recovery may be delayed.

Obviously your Gmail account was hacked by someone with whom you have played COC .

Good luck
Could you tell me the what are the informations need to mention in Google recovery form..Pls tell it..
Ambucias 53243 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus July 18, 2018 Last seen > donzztar - Jun 16, 2018 at 05:40 AM
Never mind the recovery form...

Have you followed exactly the instructions which I gave you in this link ? It shows how to recover a hacked Gmail account. If you remember the last password you used, you should be able to recover your account.

https://ccm.net/faq/9225-how-to-recover-gmail-account#your-gmail-account-has-been-hacked

Yes or no?
Yes I remember the last password..But my recovery or backup Gmail is changed ..So only I can't get the verification code..After that if i click try a different question..It says account doesn't belong to you
Ambucias 53243 Posts Monday February 1, 2010Registration dateModeratorStatus July 18, 2018 Last seen > donzztar - Jun 16, 2018 at 05:55 AM
You have not read the instructions carefully. Please do so. If you don't, you are wasting time.

Did you read: "If you do not have a mobile number or email address where you can receive a reset code, you should create one or if during the recovery process you do not know the answer, click on Try a different question, you should then be able to enter an alternate email address or mobile phone number to get the code."
Respond to Ambucias