My razor chroma is fixed!

Closed
wittwebdesignsdotcom Posts 1 Registration date Tuesday July 3, 2018 Status Member Last seen July 3, 2018 - Updated on Jul 3, 2018 at 06:50 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 3, 2018 at 06:46 PM
So I was having an issue with my keyboard where it would not type the same letter twice, made a noise when you typed any key, and would not backspace more then 1 space. It was extremely frustrating. I then found a post on here that told me to turn ON the filter keys in the ease of access center of the computer.

It enabled me to find the setting that was causing the issue, but for me it was the complete opposite. When I went to ease of access there was no option for "ease of access center" it was just a group of settings on the ease of access area of the windows 10 control panel. Being that the post was from 2013, this was clearly a system that was running Windows , so it did not strike me as weird when my settings did not match what he was saying, but I knew the setting would be somewhere.

When I found the "Filter Keys" section right below "Use Toggle Keys" and right above "Change how keyboard shortcuts work" in the Keyboard section of the Ease of Access area the setting was clicked to on (blue). I clicked off the setting and it worked perfectly!!! I am so happy to have found this thread because I own a Razor Chroma keyboard that I spent a hard earned 200.00 on so this would have been a huge blow! Thanks man!!

If you want to see the post I am talking about (if you are running the system he made the post about) you can see it at https://ccm.net/forum/affich-724441-keyboard-wont-type-any-letter-twice . I tried to reply to his post but I am new to the site so I could not figure out how to do it! I'm a web designer by trade and still fumble on certain things with technology, lol.

Related:
  • My razor chroma is fixed!
  • Razor cortex - Download - Gaming tools

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Jul 3, 2018 at 06:46 PM
Thank you for your feedback