I want to recover my email account

Closed
kenechukwu - Jul 6, 2018 at 06:16 PM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Jul 6, 2018 at 06:33 PM
My phone was stolen, so I recorvered my phone line. But have been unable to access my Yahoo mail. I want Yahoo to ask me questions that will make me recover my email account ***@***

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Jul 6, 2018 at 06:33 PM
Hi

Yahoo will not ask you questions. Account recovery is done through the system. Yahoo has done away with security questions, the system may ask for them but they no longer work.

All you need to recover your account is your email address and your password. You can access it through a computer. If you don't remember your password, then you must have access to your recovery email or recovery phone number, which you registered when you created your account. This way you can receive an account key to reset your password.

If you have not registered a recovery email or recovery phone number, you cannot receive an account key to prove that you are the account owner, hence, you are doomed.

Good luck