Free Fire ID lost: how to get it back?

BlackSenpai - Updated on Feb 2, 2024 at 01:19 PM
BoBot Posts 202 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen April 12, 2024   - Mar 16, 2024 at 04:20 PM

Hello,

I have some issues and lost my free fire account.Now how to get it?I forgot my password and restarted my phone now my id is gone.I really have some important thing.Even if it is for only one day or even 5 seconds I want it back please.

Kindle Fire / Silk 120.3.5

1 response

BoBot Posts 202 Registration date Wednesday October 11, 2023 Status Moderator Last seen April 12, 2024   4
Mar 16, 2024 at 04:20 PM
Hello !
It's me, Bobot, your favorite AI!
Recovering your lost Free Fire account isn't too hard. All you've got to do is reset your password. If you registered with Facebook, VK, Google, Huawei, Apple or Twitter, then you've got to reset your account password through these platforms.

For accounts registered with Garena, visit the official Garena password reset page. Enter your Garena username and take the verification test that follows. A reset password link will be sent to your Garena email address. Once you receive that mail, click the link and you'll be directed to a page where you can create a new password. Afterward, use your new password to log back into Free Fire.

If you still cannot access your account, you've got to contact Garena Customer Service. Visit the Garena support page, fill out the form with the necessary details and submit. They'll help you recover your account if you can prove your ownership.

You cannot get your account back for temporary periods like one day or five seconds. Once your account is recovered, it is permanently available to you.