Gmail account recovery

-
Hello,
I am Rathin with multiple Google Accounts. Recently, I came down to Kolkata, my hometown, from Bhutan for the Summer Break. My daughter took my mobile, took the SIMs out and inserted them into her mobile. I lost my main Google account as a result. I have been writing to Google since then without any help whatsoever. I never knew that losing an account could be so frustrating amounting to something akin to sheer harassment!
Every time I apply for the recovery of my account, I am greeted with the same response. We have sent a mail to ... ......11, which will be of no use as the number is my Bhutan mobile number. There seems to be no way out. And the final note: We will get back in touch with you in the next 3-5 days.... seems to go on and on. Can anyone help? Is there any other website that I can use instead of Google? PLEASE HELP.

Sincerely,

Rathin Bhattacharjee
Email: ***@***

See more 

Your reply

1 reply

Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
December 11, 2018
Thank you
Well, it seems as though you would need to get your SIM back from your daughter! That number is associated with the original gmail account, and there is nothing you can do!
Respond to ac3mark