GTA 4 loading problem

Closed
Maha - Updated on Jul 30, 2018 at 12:48 PM
MichaelKreitzer Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday August 8, 2018 Status Member Last seen August 11, 2018 - Aug 11, 2018 at 01:38 AM
Hello,

I have a gta 4 game. And i play to in game leval . But the j icon in leval entered then game take loading ....
How to fix this problem ??
Please help me .
Related:

6 responses

Blocked Profile
Jul 30, 2018 at 02:22 PM
The "J" icon? How dare it! What are you talking about?
I mean in j icon is in the game's leval name. But my game take leval loading ...
Blocked Profile
Jul 30, 2018 at 02:26 PM
So, it take s long time to load, but it loads?
I don't know why game take loading....
Please help me...
Blocked Profile
Jul 30, 2018 at 02:33 PM
Answer the question....does it eventually load?
yes it eventually load after 4-5 min. And then in moniter coming blue screen.
Blocked Profile
Jul 30, 2018 at 02:40 PM
It sounds like you don't have enough RAM! If it loads, but just takes a long time, it is because it has to page up the load, and it take s that long to spin up the disk and load it. Post back your amount of RAM.
Sorry but i have 4 gb ram in 1st slot and 2gb ram in second slot.. What this also not enough ??

Didn't find the answer you are looking for?

Ask a question
Sorry but i have 4 gb ram in 1st slot and 2gb ram in second slot.. What this also not enough ??
Typically the RAM needs to be the same in order towork, so you probably have 4 GB. Do you have a video card? If not, then you DO NOT have enough RAM, as video is taking 2GB, and the PC has 2GB to load! Get two sticks of matching RAM, and insert those. Make certain they are compatible with your MB, before just plugging them in, AND UTILIZE AN ESD STRAP!
MichaelKreitzer Posts 2 Registration date Wednesday August 8, 2018 Status Member Last seen August 11, 2018
Aug 11, 2018 at 01:38 AM
Hey, you should try Grand theft auto 5 now, as it's the latest and updated version for Grand theft auto 4. And also it needs 4 GB ram to play smoothly so you already have that.