Five Nights at Freddy's 4 download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
Five Nights at Freddy's 4 is an indie survival horror video game that brings you out of your security booth and makes you experience a child's fears. Throughout the nights, you will have to ward away the dark and stay alive, or the monstrous creatures will make you discover what genuine fear means.
This time you won't play in a security office but in a child's bedroom. Armed with your trustworthy flashlight, you will have to check several spots and fend away the nightmarish monstrous versions of the well-known Freddy Fazbear, Chica, Bonnie, and Foxy.
But this time, you will also be able to play another game at the end of each night. A game that will reveal the lore and turn the whole experience into something more terrifying than you can imagine.
- Monitor your room: You will have to monitor several locations, including two lateral doors, a closet in front of you, and the bed behind you. As a young child, you can only crawl when moving to another location, and the camera will face the floor, so pray not to face any monster when you raise your head. You will have to survive five nightmarish nights from 1 am to 6 am, and each night will be more challenging than the last one. Good luck, child.
- Use your flashlight: This time, you have a flashlight with an unlimited battery. Use it well, as it will help you to fend all the monsters away. Again, make sure to check all the positions so that nothing can suddenly appear in the dark.
- Monsters under your bed: Those little Freddy Fazbear-like animatronics will appear and must be fended away, or the real Freddy Fazbear will come for you.
- Keep an eye on the closet: In your cold dark room, the monsters aren't just under your bed. Make sure to regularly check your wardrobe and close it when Nightmare Foxy appears, or you may risk an attack that will scare you to death.
- Listen to their breathing: Monitor the doors as Nightmare Bonnie and Chica may appear if you don't close them when you hear their breathing.
- Minigames and lore: After each night, you will be able to play a timed minigame called 'Fun with Plushtrap' which is a reference to Five Nights at Freddy's 3, where you will have to lure a plush edition of the famous Springtrap to the top of an area marked with an "X". If you succeed you will get a time bonus and start the next night at 2 am. Additionally, all minigames tell you something about your character's story.
- An endless nightmare: All the evil animatronics will be gone during the fifth night, and you will have to face the large animatronic bear called Nightmare Fredbear. If you succeed in completing the last night, you will unlock a star and an additional night where all the animatronics will chase you until the scary Nightmare Fredbear comes at 4 am. If you are still alive after the sixth night, you will play a seventh night where all the animatronics are even more aggressive, and the evilest animatronic of all time, called Nightmare, will try to come for you.
Graphics and sound
Even though the game is quite minimalistic regarding the rooms you can visit, it offers improved graphics and a well-paced and scary OST and audio feedback. As a result, the whole thing is quite an immersive and creepy experience.
Duration and game modes
Five Nights at Freddy's 4 offers a solo experience that will take 2-3 hours to complete if you focus on the main objectives but can last over 5 hours if you strive to discover all the additional nights.
In case you are still alive after the seventh night, you can unlock a third star that will allow you to play the eighth night, called the '20/20/20/20' game mode. In this game mode, all animatronic beings are set to maximum difficulty. Completing the '20/20/20/20' mode will unlock the last star.
The extra menu lists minigames, including 'Fun with Plushtrap' and 'Fun with Balloon Boy'. It also offers a cheat menu and a challenge menu that allows you to try the 4 additional challenges (each of them has its stars):
- Blind Mode: Your screen is completely black, so you cannot see anything. You should listen for sound cues and keep track of them. You won't be able to know what stage Nightmare Foxy or Nightmare Mangle are in when they enter the closet. Holding the doors shut for approximately six seconds should work.
- Mad Freddy: In this challenge, Nightmare Freddy will be more active. Make sure that you get rid of all the Freddies on your bed. At 4 am, the Nightmare Puppet will replace all the other animatronics.
- Insta-Foxy: Nightmare Foxy is already in your closet at the beginning of the night.
- All Nightmare: The Nightmare Puppet will be the only animatronic you will have to monitor during the whole night.
- Mad Freddy + Insta Foxy + Blind Mode: One of the most demanding challenges. Your priority is to keep Nightmare Freddy and Nightmare Foxy at bay. To succeed, stay focused and follow the same strategies discussed earlier.
- All Nightmare + Blind Mode: This is a mix of Blind Mode and All Nightmare Mode.
What do the reviews say?
Five Nights at Freddy's 4 has a Metacritic score of 51/100 but has been rated Very Positive by over 9000 players on Steam. Truth be told, this is not an innovative title regarding its gameplay mechanics, but still, it has lots to offer when it comes to telling a story.
"FNAF takes a step back, and relies on sound to scare you. It still works, but now your biggest fear would be going deaf because of its loud scare jumps." (Vandal)
Five Nights at Freddy's 4 has been rated PEGI 12. It does not contain scenes of violence, but the atmosphere is creepy, and some horror scenes may offend the sensibility of a young audience.
- Five nights at freddy's security breach download > Download
- Five nights at freddy's ultimate custom night > Download
- Five nights at freddy's download pc > Download
- Five nights at freddy's anime > Download
- Five nights at freddy's 3 free download pc > Download
- Poppy Playtime
- Slendytubbies 3
- Resident Evil Village
- The Joy of Creation: Story Mode
- Escape the Ayuwoki
- Five Nights at Freddy's 2
- Resident Evil 3 (Remake)
- Silent Hill 4: The Room
- Post Trauma
- Granny: Chapter Two
- Download Resident Evil 4 for PC
- No Players Online
- Baldi's Basics Classic
- Granny 3
- Granny: Chapter Two