I can't log into my Facebook account

Closed
AgataAniskiewicz - Updated on Aug 3, 2018 at 07:06 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Aug 3, 2018 at 06:00 PM
Hello,
my name is: Agata Aniśkiewicz

Last Friday, 27.07, I've been in a work trip in Bratislava, Slovakia.
I was working on my FB (cause what is important - I work in my private FB!),
and in one moment I was logged out from all the sessions (I mean computer, both mobiles).

It showed the information that in my account are some strange actions and my account has to be authorized, so I will get the SMS-code to my mobile and then I can log in.
I clocked "continue", it showed me that SMS was sent.

But it didn't come to my mobile.

I thought - maybe is because I'm aboard (I'm from Poland).

So 2 days later I came back home, to Krakow, Poland. And I tried again. Nothing. There is a communicate that code with an sms was sent to my mobile, but it's not coming.

I tried all:
- change my password with the e-mail (I can - but after I log in, it STILL asks me for the SMS code that is not coming)
- make authorisation of my account by 3 trusted contacts (Maijka Luccy, Aldona Aniskiewicz, Marta Spychała) - they gave me codes, still nothing. It still wants the SMS code.
- tried to change the number of the mobile into my account, it says it was successful - but when I try to log in it STILL wants the SMS code that was sent.
- in the end - I've changed even my telecommunications services provider to the biggest one in Poland - Orange, and I tried again - nothing, SMS is NOT coming.

I've tried ALL.
I've sent e-mails to ***@*** and ***@***
My friend (Aga Miś) sent a report to FB and a message.
I tried to report my account as blocked - it shows me the communicate that "this e-mail address is not connected with any account that was blocked".

PLEASE HELP ME! to take back my account.
I have the same account from 9 years, I also WORK on my facebook. I am an administrator of some groups and websites. It is VERY important for me!

Waiting for your urgent answer.
Thank you in advance.

Agata Aniśkiewicz
      • @***

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,169
Aug 3, 2018 at 06:00 PM
Sorry for not replying sooner. Nothing here on CCM.net is urgent.

Trying to connect to a Facebook account from different devices or from different ip adresses may create bugs in the Facebook machine.

What is the exact message you get when you try to login from the city from where you created the account and your habitual device?