Registration date
Sunday September 12, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2020
-
Hello All,

I need to automate the following process:

I've an excel worksheet that is (columns x rows) 19 x 260 size, arranged as follows;

ITEM CODE ITEM DESCRIPTION Package Manufacturer Model Dimensions (mm)
_________________________________________________________________________________________________
ANAPH64 Blood Gas, MF Siemens Rapidpoint 90 x 80 x 150

Mounting Type Weight Heat Gain Power Volt Current Power Source Phase Remarks
________________________________________________________________________________________________
Wall fixed 15 Kgs 854 264 230 1 Normal 1 N/A

Data Port QTY Plumbing Connection Pressure

I put it here on 3 parts due to limited space.
I need to do two main actions:
First, to automatically create a separate worksheet for each item code, and name the worksheet using the item code, so that I'll end up with a 260 newly created worksheets.
Second, each worksheet of those just created will have a form (already designed) to have same headings as above BUT in different distribution, and it looks like a template page or a one-page report to summarize specs of each item.
Hope my language is clear.
I tried to take a screen shot and paste here to show clearly what I mean, but I couldn't do that.

Thanks so much...
Heahn

1 reply

Registration date
Sunday September 12, 2010
Status
Last seen
September 22, 2020
Hi Heahn,

So the headers of the newly created sheets will have the same amount of columns but in a different order? What would that order be?

You can use the 'mountain' icon above the message body to post images. You can also find a free file sharing site to upload your file (careful with sensitive data) and then post the download link here.

Best regards,
Trowa