Facebook account disabled

Closed
Sohibconner - Updated on Aug 24, 2018 at 05:39 PM
 sohibconner - Aug 24, 2018 at 07:07 PM
Hello,
My 8 years old facebook account was disabled around 10 or11 days ago
I have sent my id and documentes many times and got no response in email or number phone aa they say...
I cannot open a new account so many friends, important stuff. Old photos are in my original account...
Could anybody help! Or anybody knows a facebook worker or anything!??

1 response

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Aug 24, 2018 at 05:41 PM
Hi

Did Facebook request documents from you? Why did you send documents ?

Why was your account disabled ?
surely it was disabled for not using my real name
it happen with many of my friends to confirm their identity they have to send their id card and additional infos and email, fb responsed to all of them and used their real names after
facebook has to response in email in short time to confirm my identity, but im not getting any response
this is the link where i submitted my appeals https://www.facebook.com/help/contact/260749603972907
please if you can or know anybody who can help, or anyone who work with fb :(
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168 > sohibconner
Aug 24, 2018 at 06:21 PM
Hi

I'm afraid that what happened to your friends will not happen to you.

Facebook has recently become much more severe and strict with dishonest users.

Unless the user can prove that Facebook made a mistake, the appeal is rejected. Obviously, in your case, disabling your account was not a mistake. When you sent your id documents you proved that your mislead Facebook.

Facebook users names can no longer be changed.

I assume that you must now go on with your life without Facebook.

Best regards
are you 100%!!!! just because i used my nickname if its true, this is unfair from fb they should make me change my name like anyone else instead
what if i fake my identity card? i mean just change the name to my fb name so i can prove that fb made a mistake,
my facebook is real me and doesnt look fake, my personal infos and photos, i wish you can help me by opinion or anything man
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168 > sohibconner
Aug 24, 2018 at 06:46 PM
Good idea, make a fake id card, see if you can fool Facebook.

In summary, Facebook disables accounts when users don't follow the Facebook’s Terms of Use and Community Standards.

Some examples include:
• Posting content that doesn't follow the Facebook Terms of Use
• Using a fake name or not using your full real name.
• Creating two personal accounts.
• Impersonating someone
• Continuing behaviour that's not allowed on Facebook by violating the Community Standards

You can read Facebook terms and Community Standards Read Facebook terms and Community Standards fully and carefully..
https://www.facebook.com/terms.php
https://www.facebook.com/communitystandards

I don't see how it's unfair to anyone. Why not use your real name rather than a nickname ? Do you have anything to hide ?
my first name was my real name, my second name was a nickname that im known with in real life
what i meant by unfair is that facebook should just change the name to the real name that is wrotten in the id card ''after i send it to them and unblock the disabled account'',
just like what happened with my friends they had fake names then fb changed their names to their real names and Unblocked their acconts after sending their id's
i want to reach this idea to facebook workers, many of my ideas should reach to fb rules, i read fb terms some things arent good for users
it feels very bad losing your very old account and u had many things in it :(