Facebook can't get code on Gmail

Closed
Sanajamil - Updated on Oct 5, 2018 at 05:32 AM
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 - Oct 5, 2018 at 06:37 AM
Hi
3 years back i created my gmail account and than made facebook account on the same gmail i.d
But after that i was log out from gmail but facebook was stil in my hand
3 days ago i have lost my command on my facebook account due to saomeone accessing my account
Though i put two factor security but could not get my account back
Now when i m trying to get access on facebook they ask me to put a 6 digit code they have sent on google account but i m failed to open google account
I need my facebook and google account as well please help me can i send u my gmail i.d

2 responses

Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Oct 5, 2018 at 05:31 AM
Hi

To get to your Facebook account the code is a must.

Why can't you open your Gmail account?
Because i dnt remember the password of google n i did not made any security e.g phone number or others thats y i cant access to my gmail account
Ambucias Posts 47356 Registration date Monday February 1, 2010 Status Moderator Last seen February 15, 2023 11,168
Oct 5, 2018 at 06:37 AM
I believe that you're in trouble.

You must get the code sent to your Gmail account.

Unfortunately, if, when you created your Gmail account, you have not registered an alternate recovery email address or phone number to which you have access to receive a reset code, you can’t prove that you are the account's legitimate owner. Hence account recovery is absolutely impossible and there is no way around it.

Facebook recovery is therefore impossible

Sorry