Registration date
Thursday October 25, 2018
Status
Last seen
October 26, 2018
-
 anon9894 -
Good day.
Please am facr serious problem with my pc files, after activation of Windows the whole of my files changes to .datawait format. Please I need your help pleasr quick because am no hot seat

5 replies

Registration date
Wednesday October 8, 2008
Status
Contributor
Last seen
June 15, 2019
Sorry, we have no idea what your problem is. Please try again to tell us what your problem is.
Lchidi
Registration date
Status
Last seen
October 26, 2018

My comouter files just changed to that.
I can see .docx for ms word document but if I point to it or right click and select properties it will display, file type: datawait file. Please help me.
Registration date
Status
Last seen
October 26, 2018

My comouter files just changed to that.
I can see .docx for ms word document but if I point to it or right click and select properties it will display, file type: datawait file. Please help me.
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
Hot seat or not, it sounds like you have contracted a virus!
Registration date
Monday February 1, 2010
Status
Last seen
February 5, 2020
DataWait enables running a UNIX command to:

Transfer a UNIX file to a PC, run a PC program to open it, then wait for the PC program to finish and transfer the resulting file back to UNIX for processing / saving

Exchange data directly with any network program listening on a socket (IP / port)

Only send a file to a PC, only retrieve a file from a PC, only run a PC command, or any combination.

If you can access your documents I would not worry about but...

How did you get those files is a mystery to me.

Perhaps that Ac3mark is right, your computer is not safe.
i have the same problem, all my file have turn into .datawait format, and if it is a virus, could you please tell how do i remove the virus?