Call of Duty doesn't run and has application error

Registration date
Tuesday November 6, 2018
Last seen
November 9, 2018
-

I have just installed Call of Duty 4 modern warfare but unfortunately it didn't run. I tried to fix this issue but nothing worked. Kindly help me! I have core i5 Dell latitude E7440 laptop with windows 10.
See more 

Your reply

3 replies

Registration date
Friday October 26, 2018
Last seen
November 26, 2018
Thank you
Hi

So that we don't repeat, please tell us what is it that you already tried.
Haideri
Registration date
Tuesday November 6, 2018
Last seen
November 9, 2018
-
I had watched some youtube videos and so i installed some softwares like .NET Framenetwork, microsoft visual c++ 2015 redistributable x64 and x86, directx 2007 etc. I also copy pasted some ".dll" files in c/windows/sytems32 and c/windows/SysWOW64.
Respond to Jules_St-Germain
Registration date
Friday October 26, 2018
Last seen
November 26, 2018
Thank you
Click on Start menu and type “cmd“. Right click Command Prompt in the result and select Run as administrator.

Enter “chkdsk c: /f /r“. (This means you are going to check and repair C drive. If you want to check another drive, replace “c” with the corresponding letter of that drive.) Press enter Follow the instruction to complete the process.

Where did you get your Call of Duty 4?
Haideri
Registration date
Tuesday November 6, 2018
Last seen
November 9, 2018
-
I downloaded it from http://www.newgamesbox.net/call-of-duty-4-modern-warfare-free-download/ on my friend's suggestion. How much time is check disk going to take ? and on which disk i perform check disk ?? Also when i downloaded the game it had four rar type files i extracted the first one and run the setup file and it didn't ask me to choose location.
Registration date
Friday October 26, 2018
Last seen
November 26, 2018
Thank you
Hi

The site from which you downloaded the game cannot be trusted. The file seems to be corrupted.

Remember that Call of Duty Modern Warfare is not free. You should download it from the official website.

https://www.callofduty.com/modern-warfare-remastered