Call of Duty: Vanguard is the newest member of the Call of Duty first-person shooter family. Experience influential World War II battles as you fight for victory in multiple epic war scenes across different continents.
In this Call of Duty installment we will be able to experience first-hand epic battles that took place in World War II, all while fighting for victory in multiple war scenarios across different continents. The single-player storyline evolves around the rise of an international group of special forces, called the Task Force One. Led by the British army sergeant Arthur Kingsley, your team is on a mission to stop a secret Nazi resurgence as WWII comes to an end.
- 4 playable characters: Step into the shoes of Private Lucas Riggs, Sergeant Arthur Kingsley, Lieutenant Wade Jackson or Lieutenant Polina Petrova. All of them are members of a special task force that is willing to give everything it takes to stop the Nazis.
- 20 maps: Enjoy a wide variety of scenarios. You will flight on Western and Eastern European fronts, in the Pacific and in North Africa. You can expect to travel to the Midway Islands, Stalingrad, France, and many more.
- The return of a classic: CoD: Vanguard includes a new and chilling Zombies experience, in which you will have to survive the relentless onslaught of the undead. This story of this mode is a prologue to the events that took place in Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War.
- Additional features: Enjoy cross-platform gameplay, import your Call of Duty: Warzone profile and progression, participate in seasonal events, benefit from a new anti-cheat system, etc.
Graphics and sound
The graphics of Call of Duty: Vanguard are impressive and stand out compared to the earlier games in the Call of Duty series. This is due to the fact that the development team has pulled out all the stops to create an improved version of the already very powerful IW8 graphics engine, which was introduced in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare (2019). The audio effects and the game's original soundtrack are also simply epic.
Duration and game modes
Call of Duty: Vanguard is suitable for single-player and it also includes an immersive multiplayer mode. Here is a brief summary of each of the available options:
- Campaign mode: This mode consists of a character-driven narrative experience with missions on a global scale. It recounts the lives of those who changed the tables of World War II and our modern history forever.
- Multiplayer mode: It has 20 launch maps, 6v6 matches and the Champion Hill game mode, which will allow you to play in pairs in something similar to what is known as battle royale.
- Zombies mode: This is a brutally intense gaming experience where you have to defeat huge hordes of undead.
What do the reviews say?
Call of Duty: Vanguard has been rated 72/100 on Metacritic. It has received mixed average reviews both by critics as well as by gamers.
"Call of Duty: Vanguard's campaign misses the mark, but multiplayer and Zombies do the heavy lifting to get the title to a good place. If you're most invested in the single-player experience, you can pass on this year's entry, but if you're into the other modes, Call of Duty remains an excellent choice for some shooting, looting, and zombie executing." (Game Informer)
Like most Call of Duty games, Vanguard has been labelled PEGI 18. Shooters in this series feature a fairly graphic presentation of violence, as well as strong language.
- Call of duty vanguard download
- Call of duty vanguard pc download
- Call of duty: vanguard free download
- Call of duty black ops zombies > Download - Shooters
- KMSPico > Download - Other
- Call of duty warzone pc download > Download - Battle royale
- Grand Theft Auto V > Download - Action and adventure
- Call of duty: black ops cold war free download > Download - Shooters