- My computer turns off without any warnings
- How to add sensitive content warning on twitter - Guide
- Warning: device write-protected, mounted read-only. - Guide
- Warning: potential security risk ahead - Guide
- Does google maps warn you of speed cameras - Guide
- Warning cmos checksum error - Guide
I know that feeling of yours. I had a similar problem too a few years ago. Maybe your Hardware gets a little bit to much heat while playing. Simple said. I can overheat. Most PCs will Shut down before anything bat happens to your hardware. So maybe you should try to lower the settings or try a better thing to put your Laptop on another surface. Can work wonders.