Pc wont post-boot

Closed
Snowmn Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday February 26, 2019 Status Member Last seen February 26, 2019 - Updated on Feb 26, 2019 at 12:16 PM
 Blocked Profile - Feb 26, 2019 at 01:17 PM
Hello,just got a new pc ,last week i switched off psu due to planning on being away and two days ago when i hit the power button it appeared to boot but i noticed that the gpu rgb light was on despite me having it off from day one from its software,keyboard had no power and mouse and monitor too,i tried to shut it down holding power button but the moment i pressed it shut down instantly,this has happened twice now at random occasions and although i have no other issues nor hear any beeps or mobo led light indication im wondering if something serious is going on and what my best course of action should be,also my pc was running fine for 2 weeks and i always switch off psu couple of minutes after it has shut down

Thanks in advance for your time
Related:

1 response

Blocked Profile
Feb 26, 2019 at 12:23 PM
If you have only had the machine for a few weeks, take it back. Hardware ussually fails within 60 daus of normal usage.
Snowmn Posts 2 Registration date Tuesday February 26, 2019 Status Member Last seen February 26, 2019
Feb 26, 2019 at 12:40 PM
Isnt there anything i could try in case it isnt bad hardware?
Blocked Profile
Feb 26, 2019 at 01:17 PM
If you want the store that you purchased it from say you took it apart and they cant do anything about a pc that you destroyed. Its not a good deal to TRY anything. Bad hardware is bad hardware.