I am stuck in a unique problem with my website. When I run my website in google chrome, then it works well without any kind of problem, but when I try to open in the Mozilla Firefox, then it displaying an error- Unable to Connect
Please suggest some solution to my problem
My Website: (REMOVED NOT NEEDED)
For additional details, check these screenshots:
This is a browser problem. Not all browsers adhere to the STANDARDS that are in place. therefore, some play well, others don't. There is nothing you can do about it, except tell your visitors which browser WORKS BEST!
1. Click on “Tools” and choose “Internet Options”.
2. Select “Security” tab under “Internet Options”.
3. Click on “Custom Level….” Button.
4. Search for “Scripting” section from the “Security Settings-Internet Zone” window.
5. Click on “Enable” under “Active Scripting”.
6. When you are prompted to change the settings for the zone then select “Yes”.
7. Click on OK.
8. Now click on refresh button.