Website Error

Closed
johnpeter12jp Posts 8 Registration date Saturday March 23, 2019 Status Member Last seen April 3, 2019 - Updated on Apr 3, 2019 at 11:58 AM
jessematt Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday May 29, 2019 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2019 - May 29, 2019 at 03:14 AM
Hey Guys!

I am stuck in a unique problem with my website. When I run my website in google chrome, then it works well without any kind of problem, but when I try to open in the Mozilla Firefox, then it displaying an error- Unable to Connect
Please suggest some solution to my problem
My Website: (REMOVED NOT NEEDED)
For additional details, check these screenshots:

Related:

2 responses

Blocked Profile
Apr 3, 2019 at 11:57 AM
This is a browser problem. Not all browsers adhere to the STANDARDS that are in place. therefore, some play well, others don't. There is nothing you can do about it, except tell your visitors which browser WORKS BEST!
jessematt Posts 1 Registration date Wednesday May 29, 2019 Status Member Last seen May 29, 2019
Updated on May 29, 2019 at 07:25 AM
Maybe by enabling javascript this error can be resolved.
How to enable javascript in Mozilla Firefox
If you want to know as to how to enable JavaScript in Mozilla Firefox, then you can follow the below mentioned steps:-
1. Click on “Tools” and choose “Internet Options”.
2. Select “Security” tab under “Internet Options”.
3. Click on “Custom Level….” Button.
4. Search for “Scripting” section from the “Security Settings-Internet Zone” window.
5. Click on “Enable” under “Active Scripting”.
6. When you are prompted to change the settings for the zone then select “Yes”.
7. Click on OK.
8. Now click on refresh button.
If you don’t understand these steps and want help in enabling JavaScript in your Mozilla Firefox then get online help.