Counter strike fatal error [Solved/Closed]

assassins creed the best one - Aug 11, 2008 at 03:49 PM - Latest reply:  QTGAMING
- Mar 24, 2018 at 07:28 AM
Hello, I have a strange problem on my windows xp professional x64 and I cant run counter strike 1.6 on it. When I try to run the game I got a message " available memory less than 15 MB". Can enyone please help me. I went to compatibility but it still shws the same problem. I need to fix it as quickly as posible. HELP!!!

4 GB RAM KINGMAX BULK
abit quad gt motherboard
core 2 duo 3.00 ghz
hdd 320 gb
nvidia gf9600gt 1 gb
See more 

38 replies

ja ykay el oh el - Nov 27, 2008 at 02:29 PM
+566
Helpful
Hey mate, try this.

Right click on the shortcut, choose properties, compability, mark the Run this program in compability mode for:, choose Windows XP SP2.
WOOOT finally someone figured this out! thank man!
thanks so much bro!
Thanks dude it works
Thanks
It worked like a charm
+60
Helpful
If you have Windows XP 64bit and 4 gb ram And when you starts CS 1.6 I get this error: "available memory less than 15 mb!!!" solve for this:

Download file depositfiles.com/files/7165571

Replese original hw.dll in CS home directory (there hl.exe file)

Works for mee 100%
Thanx boss it'z work't For me 2 ;)
The file has been removed dude...do you have another solutions..??
hi hardik or black-powah plz mail me too??
i have vista and give me same error HELP PLS
umm I have the problem withs cs 1.6 ( sorry my bad english ) but everytime when I dry to connect to the server then its starts downloadin de dust 3 :S:S I downloaded de dust 3 but then it says that couldnt download some sprite file :S:S plz help .
+38
Helpful
If the compatibility tweak (properties - compatibility mode - WIndows XP) doesn't work for any of you: delete the old shortcut, create a new one to the hl.exe and and enter this to the target field on Shortcut tab: D:\Games\Half-Life\hl.exe -console -game cstrike

For some reason the compatibility settings didn't work with the old shortcuts I created in Windows XP and Vista..
+32
Helpful
works for me, win 7 64bit, thx
assassins creed the best one - Aug 12, 2008 at 08:08 AM
+24
Helpful
yeah man but I have to pay for it
thats a bit problem you know is there a free version of it I need it. please help
+23
Helpful
thanks men I don't know who do this but its very.. helpful thanks men..

who knows how to "longjump" pls help......:D
+19
Helpful
thanks man... works perfectly
+18
Helpful
i get invalid cd key error help me . . . and cant create my own server and ideas???
+16
Helpful
Thanxx.... Works fr me...
+16
Helpful
THANKS!!!

FROM PORTUGAL!!!
+16
Helpful
thanku man love u!!!!!!
+15
Helpful