Is C hard to learn?

Closed
Adisharma - Jun 4, 2019 at 03:39 AM
 Blocked Profile - Jun 6, 2019 at 09:06 AM
Hello All,

I am just passout to my college and I am B.tech student from computer science and want to learn C. Any reference websites where we can actually self-assess or maybe can brush up my C programming skills.
Related:

3 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Jun 4, 2019 at 05:07 PM
Hi,

I found these sites to learn about C programming:
Thanks For Resouces!
vijaydeveloper Posts 1 Registration date Friday October 26, 2018 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2019
Updated on Jun 6, 2019 at 09:05 AM
According to my knowledge no, Not really. It's very easier to learn. C is the basis of all languages and It's a very basic language. C is relatively low-level, so it lacks some quality of life improvements that more high-level languages might offer.

Here I am sharing with you the tutorials through you can learn or start your journey.
Thanks for giving great resource!
Blocked Profile
Jun 6, 2019 at 09:06 AM
SQL IS NOT BASED ON C! Be careful about making broad statements such as all!
richardsmith7021 Posts 1 Registration date Thursday June 6, 2019 Status Member Last seen June 6, 2019
Updated on Jun 6, 2019 at 08:29 AM
C is one of the most important of all programming languages. It is used to program desktop applications, compilers, tools and utilities, and even hardware devices. The C language is fast and efficient, it is a simple language and not at all hard to learn if you already know some basics...
Here I am sharing tutorial link for you through you can learn this language easily.

C++ Development Tutorial Series - The Complete Coding Guide
https://www.eduonix.com/cplusplus-development-tutorial-series-the-complete-coding-guide