HDD Regenerator download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
HDD Regenerator is a hard disk and partition regeneration program that can regenerate bad sectors and scan your physical hard drives fastly and efficiently.
What is HDD Regenerator?
HDD Regenerator is a top-notch program designed to regenerate physically damaged hard disk drives. It can restore bad sectors that make data unreadable without risking data loss. HDD Regenerator is also portable, versatile, and reliable.
What are the key features of HDD Regenerator?
- Friendly interface: You will be able to use HDD Regenerator very quickly as it provides a very easy-to-use interface and fine-tuned settings that come preset to ensure the best performances and results.
- Repair: HDD Regenerator technology is hardware-independent and it is able to repair almost all damaged hard disks without affecting or changing existing data by detecting bad sectors (magnetic errors) where the information cannot be retrieved and regenerating them to make data available again. Of course, it also supports 4K sectors.
- File system agnostic: HDD Regenerator is not tied to any file system as it scans disks at a physical level. Hence, You can use it with exFAT, FAT, NTFS, or any other one, including formatted and unpartitioned disks. Additionally, HDD Regenerator has been designed to ensure no data loss.
- Operating system agnostic: HDD Regenerator can also work with any operating system using bootable regenerating CD/DVD or flash. Note that bootable regenerating flash can be created from the program in order to start the regenerating process automatically.
- Prescan: This useful feature allows you to prescan and predetermine bad sectors in your hard drive in a very fast way (it is even faster than real scanning). No data can be lost in this mode either.
- Real-time monitoring: You will be able to monitor your hard drive in real-time and even to predict possible hard drive issues.
- More: It also offers additional features, including temperature indicator, convenient range of sectors selection, bad SMART status indication, overheating indication, and more.
How to use HDD Regenerator?
To regenerate hard drives
- Once HDD Regenerator is launched, click on Regeneration > Start Process under Windows.
- Choose the drive you want to scan and repair and click Start Process.
- A new window will open, choose the process you want to start (Prescan, Normal Scan, Version Info, Show Statistics), and press Enter.
- Follow the mode process you choose, and wait until it finishes. You will be able to consult the list of scanned sectors, the list of session sectors, the list of all sectors, and the Clear Drive Map statistics.
To start real-time monitoring
- Once HDD Regenerator is launched, click on Real-time Monitor.
- Enable Important Drive Health Pop-ups and Not Important Drive Health Pop-ups to receive messages about your hard drive conditions from HDD Regenerator.
To create a portable version
- Once HDD Regenerator is launched, click on Regeneration > Create Bootable Flash (or Create Bootable CD/DVD).
- Choose a USB flash drive and click OK. Make sure you do not store crucial files on the drive or move them to another place as everything will be destroyed from the flash drive.
- Wait until the process is finished.
How much does HDD regenerator cost?
We provide you with the free demo version that allows you to scan and try to regenerate the first found bad sector. You will also be able to generate a report with all the information about the possibility of restoring your entire disk (the full version is needed to do that).
Is HDD Regenerator safe?
Yes, it is safe. No malware or data leaks have been detected so far.
Does HDD Regenerator really work?
It's essential to understand the distinction between logical bad sectors and physical bad sectors:
- Logical bad sectors: Logical bad sectors can be caused by software issues and, in some cases, can be repaired
- Physical bad sectors: These are usually caused by physical wear, damage, or defects on the hard drive. Software tools, including HDD Regenerator, typically cannot repair these.
So it is a matter of context whether HDD Regenerator can work or not, but it does make a good job overall and you should definitely give it a try.
What does HDD Regenerator Delays Detected mean?
Experiencing lags in the Windows environment? It's advisable to recheck your hard drive using a bootable regenerating tool. If you're working with an external hard disk, ensure it's connected directly to your PC. Generally, a delay or two isn't much to fret about.
But consistent lags hint at the hard disk having sectors that take longer to access. This suggests that your drive is on the verge of failing, posing a risk of data loss. You might want to use the "Regenerate all sectors in a range" option to address this. If, after a thorough scan, you're still facing delays and your disk shows no bad sectors, you can set things right by running a "scan and repair" regeneration.
- Hdd regenerator free
- Hdd regenerator full version
- Hard drive regenerator
- Victoria hdd > Download - Diagnosis and monitoring
- Hdd diagram > Guide
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux hdd usb port not working problem solution > Facebook Forum
- USB HDD's are not recognised on new computer > Hard Drive & SSD Forum
- Front usb not working > Hardware Forum