ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
-
Good day!

I opened one google email account where I can use more users. I think I opened it over (2FA) or (2-step) or the like ... I do not know exactly! I am the founder, and the rest are only users who have received a second password from Google, they all use. This looks like their password: rpufzxemojozyoyv
They mostly send emails through this account, which is good. It is only important for them to send mail, it does not matter to receive mail. All this works well and I'm very happy.
- But I want to block some users because they have this password and are not our users. They also send mail in various places and abuses through this account.

https://i.postimg.cc/tRvb87jj/Screenshot-1.jpg

How can I block them so that I can no longer send mail via our account? Is it possible, which option do I use, what should I do?
Please help me to solve this!

4 replies

Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
Change the password. Only notify the users you want to give access to. Or, revoke the group, and create a new one!

How are the isers that are sending the mail even gainining access to the account? Delete their userid from the group. If you are using generic logins, such as user1, and you dont really know who user one is, delete user1. Add in the actual userid and let them use their own password! You should not be using shared passwords. Each user has their own, on their own account. Add their account to the mail account. Simple.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 5808 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Wednesday June 19, 2019
Status
Last seen
September 30, 2019

I did not understand everything!

I opened only one mail account to our Hunters (about 25) where they have cameras and paint animals in our forest. They all use this account to send pictures. I know about all of them. But they gave some other mail and password hunters and they also put in their cameras set up this mail account. I just want to block them. I can see their mail addresses from my mail account sent to their email! I've already squeezed it several times (report an unwanted message) but it does it again and it does not block!

https://i.postimg.cc/vBHFRrBG/Screenshot-1.jpg

I hope you understand!
ac3mark
Registration date
Monday June 3, 2013
Status
Last seen
October 11, 2019
I understand.

Change the password. Notify only the users you wish to give access.