Can't upload data off of SanDisk card...

Closed
ShoeeDivaah - Jun 14, 2009 at 04:42 PM
jimmyread Posts 7 Registration date Monday December 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 15, 2011 - Dec 15, 2009 at 03:14 AM
Hello,
I placed a new SanDisk memory card in my BlackBerry & have since placed pic's & music on it. (And no, I didn't format it prior to placing it in my phone...I know, stupid). For whatever reason my phone went beserk & now the phone tells me the card needs to be formatted. I cannot get any of my pics or songs. I placed it in my laptop hoping that I could upload the data to my laptop but didn't have any luck. It keeps telling me to format the disk. Is there any way to get the stuff off this card?? I know that as soon as I format it everything that is on the disk is gone. Help!!!! Please.
Related:

2 responses

jimmyread Posts 7 Registration date Monday December 14, 2009 Status Member Last seen October 15, 2011 1
Dec 15, 2009 at 03:14 AM
It might be because that your SD memory card is damaged or corrupted due to virus attack. Try using any memory card repair software. I used a software called Digital Photo Picture Recovery to recover some of my deleted photos from my CF memory card. You can use this software for repairing damaged memory cards as well and works with all kinds of memory cards like CF, XD, SD etc.

Here's the link to that software: http://www.photosrecovery.co.uk
youants Posts 1 Registration date Sunday May 10, 2009 Status Member Last seen June 15, 2009
Jun 15, 2009 at 03:45 AM
hi,

there is no way you can get the pics and videos.

you will need to format the card.

else you will not be able to use the memory card.