Facebook account disabled

Closed
YeMinThu - Updated on Oct 3, 2019 at 01:46 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14310 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 - Oct 3, 2019 at 01:47 PM
Hello,

Ye Min Thu Ye Min Thu
***@***
30/11/1998
Facebook disabled my account without warning me or sending me anything for underage, I have tried getting in touch with them but no avail they keep sending me like to help but they don't and it says to put in my card details which I have never done before, I´m so sad for there are many relatives and friends keep me in touch by that account, I try so many ways not to behave my selfbad nor to display bad images or words,even i remove those who like saying explicit words or contents but my account suddenly dissappear anyway,when i tried to have a touch with my relatives and friends at that night. Please Sir/ Madams, at lest give me a clue what mistakes have i done and soon give me back my beloved i account, Thank You So much and God bless you.

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 77.0.3865.92

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14310 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 23, 2024 1,891
Oct 3, 2019 at 01:47 PM
Hi,

Facebook disables accounts that don't follow the Terms of Service and Community Standards. If you believe your account was disable by mistake, you can appeal the decision.

You will find all the instructions in this article: What To Do When Your Facebook Account Is Locked or Disabled