Music from You Tube

-
Registration date
Wednesday July 15, 2020
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2020
-
Not sure how to ask this but here goes. I am a senior not that great with my Desktop PC. I happened to go to youtube the other day. I found music that I enjoy to listen too. I bought a couple of USB 64 GB not sure how many songs you can place on a USB. This is called a Cruzer Glide USB Flash Drive.
I am listing to a unit that has a bunch of really nice songs that I like. I inserted the USB into my tower hoping that I would be able to play the USB in my Vehicle as I am driving. But nothing happened. do you have to download a USB on a computer first or what? can you help with this? Is there a real step by step on exactly what to do and see what each step will look like before I would click on it. If there is such a thing as that I think it would help me a lot. I would first print the instructions and then follow exactly what it says to do for each part. Thank You. Hope to hear from you.Nelson

4 replies

Registration date
Monday September 16, 2019
Status
Last seen
January 6, 2020
You can easily download music from YouTube by using the following steps:-
1. Open the YouTube video. Using your web browser, navigate to YouTube and select a video featuring 2. The music you want to download.
3. Click Share. It's beneath the bottom-right corner of the video.
4. Click COPY.
5. Right-click the “Paste link here” box.
6. Click Paste.
7. Select an audio format.
8. Click START.
9. Click DOWNLOAD.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Thank You I sure will try that. I think that I saw this converter Nelson
Hi, Nelson! I'd recommend converting files from youtube via an online converter (you can use this one https://www.flvto.biz/en73/ - it's very simple and works with youtube 100%). You simply copy the link of the video you want to convert music from and post this link on this site. It converts and downloads it the next moment and then you transfer the file to your USB Flash Drive.
Registration date
Friday July 13, 2018
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2020

When it comes to downloading music from YouTube, you can do it easily with an AudFree Audio Capture https://www.audfree.com - The following is the detailed tutorial:
1. Open the Audio Capture and launch the Chrome browser, and then play YouTube video.
2. It will automatically download music from YouTube video
3. Click the 'Stop' > 'Save' to finish the recording process and save YouTube music to your computer.
Now, you can listen to YouTube music files on any source with ease.
Registration date
Wednesday July 15, 2020
Status
Last seen
July 16, 2020
Have you already downloaded the songs or videos on YouTube? YouTube is full of DRM protection, so you cannot easily download the songs or videos without YouTube subscription. Before paying for the subscription, I searched for DumpMedia Video Downloader on Google and tried its free trial period. It works!! Now I can keep my music or video on my local device. It is convenient that I can listen to them whenever I want even in the car.

You can try to download the songs or videos on the YouTube and then import them to your USB Flash Drive.