Is it that your phone screen stops reacting to touch in some areas or that it goes totally black? Could you give me a little more info on what you mean by 'special screen'?
Here are some tips you can try in the mean time that might help:
1) Inspect your screen and make sure it has not been damaged or broken in any area.
2) If you have added any protective covering, remove it and clean the screen carefully.
3) Your problem might be caused by an application on your phone. We can test this by activating safe mode and checking if the screen works or not. To activate safe mode, turn the phone off completely then press and hold the power button for a few seconds until the Samsung J2 logo appears. Release the power button and then press the volume down button. Your phone will then be restarted.
4) Open the notifications panel by swiping from the upper left to the lower right side of your screen. If the menu is released at any point on more than one occasion, it could be a localised inconvenience and you should contact the manufacturer.
5) Reset factory settings-you will find this option in the settings on your phone. You should note that this will wipe apps etc on your phone, so an external backup is recommended before you complete this to keep any info that you have not stored in the cloud.
If none of the above works, I suggest you contact the manufacturer.