Auto areas codes for OPPO R15

Closed
Ricky - Dec 3, 2019 at 09:47 PM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Dec 4, 2019 at 02:50 AM
Thank you for the article on how to set the country and area code for android phones. However, I have an OPPO R15 Pro and I can't find this function. I have spoken online with OPPO help desk and they say this function is not available on any phone, including Samsung and iPhones. However, the OPPO is the only phone that I have to place the country and area codes ever time I want to make a call to a new number. I find this annoying.

Is there a way to automatically insert the country and area code for OPPOs?
Cheers.
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Dec 4, 2019 at 02:50 AM
Hello,

I guess you are referring to this article: https://ccm.net/faq/35043-automatically-add-an-area-code-to-phone-numbers-on-android

Unfortunately, if you've spoken with an OPPO rep directly and they've said that feature is not available on their phones, you may simply have to continue to manually add the area code each time.

Good luck,
David