The Android operating system allows you to automatically retrieve MMS messages when your phone is on roaming mode. Follow the instructions below to find out how.
What does auto retrieve messages mean?
This is a feature that allows users to automatically download MMS messages without having to tap to start the download.
How to allow the auto retrieve of MMS messages is in roaming mode?
To enable the automatic MMS retrieve feature, you first have to open the messaging app. Next, tap on the Menu key (three dots in the upper right corner) and select Settings. Then, scroll down to Advanced. Next, check the Roaming Auto-Retrieve (or just Auto-retrieve) box to enable the feature:
Please note that depending on your Android version, the names of the sections may vary.
- Enable Auto Reject Messages on Android
- How to Recover Deleted SMS from Nokia Phones
- How to retrieve deleted messages in old Nokia phone [solved] > Forum - Nokia
- Recovery of permanently deleted Gmail from my phone > Forum - Android
- Retrieving text messages from a nokia 1320 > Forum - Windows 8
- Show hidden files on Android
- Secret codes for Android phones
- Android IP address: check and change it
- Block calls from unknown numbers: on Android, iPhone
- Manage and organize apps on Android