IPhone stuck on loading screen

Closed
Judy_7919 Posts 1 Registration date Monday August 26, 2019 Status Member Last seen December 4, 2019 - Dec 4, 2019 at 01:05 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Dec 4, 2019 at 02:59 AM
My iPhone stuck on the loading screen and I have tried to hard reset the iPhone but failed. I do not want to lose data, so I do not use iTunes to restore my iPhone. It is said a repair tool called Joyoshare UltFix iOS system recovery that can fix this kind of issue without losing data. Is that true? Have anyone used it? Please give some suggestions. Thanks in advance.

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925
Dec 4, 2019 at 02:59 AM
Hello,

When restoring an iPhone you have the option to restore from a backup or you can restore to factory defaults. If you restore to factory settings you will lose date. If you have the possibility to restore to a backup then you won't lose all of your data, just the data that you've added since your last back up.

This will help you create a back up: https://support.apple.com/en-in/HT203977

Then once you have created a backup, you can reset your iPhone in iTunes and then restore from the backup.

This article will help you reset your iPhone.

As far as that specific repair tool, I haven't used it myself so can't vouch for it.

Hope this helps,
David

David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net