Nadia_7160
Registration date
Monday December 23, 2019
Status
Last seen
January 14, 2020
-
Hello,
All of a sudden yahoo says my password is invalid. Had it for over 10 years. Can't reset because recovery email was deleted 2 years ago.

how do I reset email password that yahoo says is invalid? Recovery email they send recovery code to is no longer available.

System Configuration: Macintosh / Safari 11.1.2

2 replies

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Contributor
Last seen
April 1, 2020
Hi,

Do you have access to another recovery method? If not, recovery will unfortunately not be possible as you can't receive the confirmation code.

Sorry.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 3965 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Monday December 23, 2019
Status
Last seen
January 14, 2020
Try to access your Yahoo account security page through a web browser on your computer. When you get there, enter your Yahoo email address and click “Next.” On the next screen, you will be asked to enter a password.

Since you do not know the password, click on the link I forgot my password under the login button, and you will be taken to the account recovery screen.

If a recovery email address is added to your account, you can use it to reset your password. If this does not work, you can answer your security questions, and this will allow you to reset your password.

Therefore, simply by answering security questions, you can reset the password for your Yahoo email account. It even works for resetting your Yahoo email password when the phone number changes.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 3965 users have said thank you to us this month