Help login

-
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
-
Forgot gmail password, want to recover my account, don't have access to recovery email or phone number.

1 reply

Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
Hi,

Click on Try another way when Google asks you to use your alternate email or phone number.

Google will ask you to answer a few questions to prove that you're the owner of that account. Answer as best you can.

Then, enter an email address that you've access so Google can help you recover your Gmail account.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

It didnt work never asked anything after the email and number...
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
890 > Schaeanders
Ok. Did it ask you to enter the last password you remember? If yes, enter it and then give an email address that you've access so that Google can get back to you.

Also, use a device and location that you've already used to log into your account. This will prove that it's you.
>
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020

I'm using the same.wifi and location I always used my device got stolen and it didnt ask me.my security questions
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Last seen
October 13, 2020
890 > Schaeanders
Has Google asked you to provide an email address that you've access to, so that they can contact you? If yes, wait a few weeks for Google to get back to you.

If you don't get any response or aren't asked to provide an alternate email address, I think there's no other way to recover your Google account. In this case, you'll need to create a new account.