The discussions

Gif selection overlay preventing playing videos

Hello, my Android 9 messenger app recently started including a gif selection overlay bar which pops up when I open a chat message and touch the screen...

A random chat always top of my facebook messages on desktop

Hi for several years now when I open fb messages on my desktop via any web browser a chat from a particular person (an old customer of mine) opens up ...

11 replies Last reply on 9 Feb by
glock339

Is there a way to categorize/tag contacts in messenger?

I'm looking for a way to categorize or tag my contacts in FB Messenger?  Does anyone know if there is a plugin or extension that would permit this to ...

How do i log in to my account my number is not showing

Hello, it's mapalo temwani  Why is my number not showing when I type forgot password

Can't receive messages

Hello, I'm unable to receive messages despite clearing the cache/storage, reinstalling, and having settings say that people should be able to message...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2023 by
Jeonbaptist

Picture under message

Solved

Dear All When I place a website link in a message, a fragment of that site appears below that message. Can I adjust that picture? Thanks! Henk

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2023 by
HelpiOS

Receive facebook sms with lost sim card

Hi, how to receive sms with lost sim card, help me this problem

Facebook login code problem

I am not receiving login code to my phone number for few days. I have requested the login code so many times but still not getting. It is very importa...

Changing password

Solved

Hello, I changed my password for messenger because my daughter was always reading my chats on her phone. So i logged out on all devices but it did no...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Oct 2023 by
HelpiOS

Random words/letters under peoples names…

Hi, ive noticed recently random words or letters under peoples names. There seems no patterns to who it shows on or why the words or random letters i...

Cannot see active friends when messenger app installed

Hi there, I’ve started having problems that I cannot see any active status of friends on messenger when the messenger app is installed. My own active ...

Old messages appearing

Hello, Is it possible for a very old message to reappear in your current FB messenger thread with a current date?  I know there was such a glitch in ...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2023 by
HelpiOS

Facebook messenger media,files and links

Solved

Hello, Someone has deleted my messages on my fb messenger from a certain person and when I go onto the messages from this person its been deleted but...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2023 by
HelpiOS

Messenger won't upload my contacts

hi, messenger won't upload my contacts or do anything at all - it doesn't synchronize my contacts from SIM card (to see which of my friends are alrea...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jul 2023 by
waqar111

Am i blocked on messenger?

I'm trying to find out if the person I'm talking to on Facebook is either ignoring me or just straight blocking me on Facebook Messenger. I send them ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2023 by
ravida_1351

Way to limit number of messages someone can send at one time

Hi all.   I am trying to find a way to limit the number of messages someone can send me at once on messenger.  Basically, stop them from spamming me w...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2023 by
HelpiOS

Messenger fail to send

Hello, I made an event on Facebook. I want to send to the people who are invited a message with messenger. But after a while I get a red dot with a...

Deleting the "suggested" list in the search of fb messenger

Hello, How to delete the "Suggested" list or some people in the search of fb Messenger this list shown in this picture: https://i.imgur.com/qI5i...

Can't upload contacts to messenger

Hello, Where can be a problem that messenger app don't wanna upload/ synchronize my contacts from SIM card to messenger(to see which of my friends...

9 replies Last reply on 5 May 2023 by
alterego

Missing messages in messenger group chat

Hello, My friend and i are in the same messenger chat group but he has some messages that i used to have but they are gone on my iphone and not his. ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2023 by
chinchong79

It shows "no media" when i try to view media, files, & links

I am trying to view all images my mom has sent me over the last year or two in Messenger, but when I tap on (on my Samsung Galaxy S22 Ultra) or click ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 May 2023 by
Tania

Fb messages archived, but not there?

A senior man and not tech savvy. I recently archived some important FB messages to save on my computer, but they are NOT in Archive. I can't find the...

Stick search instead of emoji

Solved

Hello, I noticed, since yesterday, that whenvIm typing a test, emoji icon dissapear,  and stick search shows up. My question ... How to delete this a...

3 replies Last reply on 28 Apr 2023 by
brzpl

Search conversation not working in messenger

Solved

I recently unarchived a chat on messenger, but when I type in the search conversation bar of that chat, I don't get any results.is there any solution ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2023 by
lilly_marilynn

Missing emojis on messenger android

Solved

Hello, i cleared my data and cache on my messenger up because it was acting up, now some emojis are missing. The emojis that are missing show u...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2023 by
HelpiOS

I am unable to send my website on messenger

Solved

Hello, I am unable to send my website on messenger, I don't know what can be the reason can someone explain me?

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2023 by
HelpiOS

My account lockd unlock my facebook account

Hello, Dear Facebook team my account has been locked  and not getting unlock because its showing confirm your identity problem.This account very impo...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jan 2023 by
HelpiOS

Error unable to complete request

Solved

Hewllo, It’s several days that I can’t log in on messenger It gives me this message Error Unable to complete request try later.. I did uninst...

46 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2022 by
901dad

No chats in messenger

Hello i Hope someone can help. I have deleted the messenger app, reloaded it, signed in and out of Facebook, changed password, download most recent i...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2022 by
HelpiOS

Sent messages on facebook messenger

Hi, If I send a message to someone on Facebook using my voice recorder does it automatically erase my message or do I have to delete it myself? And w...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2022 by
HelpiOS

How to add messenger icon on my new website?

Solved/Closed

Hello, How to Add Messenger Icon on my New Website? Please Help to resolve.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2022 by
HelpiOS

Facebook messenger activity log

Hello, Messenger automatically sorts people by latest interactions (messages, calls,...) The problem I have is that when I delete the last message i...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Oct 2022 by
FloraaAna

Green dot next to videochat icon

Solved

Hello, Green dot next to video chat icon shows that a member is currently in a video chat?? What does it indicate?

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2022 by
HelpiOS

Messages disappearing on messenger

Hello, I’m hoping someone can help me. A couple of days ago a friend started a new message thread on FB messenger. For him, he sees the entire con...

3 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2022 by
Tomasz

It wont go away (mobile)

when i kicked a member out of my groupchat it started loading saying "Removing..." and it wont go away i cant use my phone until its fixed  

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2022 by
HelpiOS

Facebook login code is not going to my number

Hello, Facebook login code is not going to my number Jodi used to give the code to my number

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2022 by
HelpiOS

How to get back my important account

Hello, Hi sir goodevening I'm so badly need your help to get back my account my fb account it's so Verry important I hope you can read this works s...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2022 by
HelpiOS

Unable to complete request on messenger app

Hello, I have a problem with the messenger app on my phone. I get this: "Error: Unable to complete request. Please try again later."  I have tried e...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

My account is disagree with the decision please help me .

Hello, Dear sir, You disagreed with tha decision On 10 june 2922 It usually takes us just over a day. To review your information. Check bac...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2022 by
HelpiOS

Sair, your account has been locked we saw unusual activity o

Sair, your account has been locked We saw unusual activity on your account. This may mean that someone has used your account without your knowledge. ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2022 by
nehiwolfm1

Stephen g

Hello, I have facebook problem

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

Messenger active status

Hello. I have a problem with Messenger. I don't see online friends. I know they are online. I don't even see the time they were online. I have a...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Jun 2022 by
HelpiOS

My facebook account has been locked how to unlocked

Closed

Hello, Fcebook team I have facebook lock how to unlocked

1 reply Last reply on 31 May 2022 by
HelpiOS

Delivered icon replaced by “sent” text

Hello, How to revert back the delivered icon? mine was disappeared and got replace by “sent” word

1 reply Last reply on 23 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

My facebook account login please

Hello, Your post goes against our Community Standards on child sexual exploitation

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

Facebook has been locked

Hello, this is aekon i can't open my account because it has been locked

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

Sir i am using my official facebook account from last 3 year

Hello, Sir I am Using My Official Facebook Account From Last 3 Years, Sir I Follow Facebook Community Guidelines Rules, Sir My Official Facebook A...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

Login issue

Hello, Can't login into my Facebook account because someone else logged into it and latter changed my phone number and put his.

1 reply Last reply on 3 Apr 2022 by
HelpiOS

Your post goes against our community standards on child sexu

Hello, Your post goes against our Community Standards on child sexual exploitation

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2022 by
Monu254900kumar

Help me get my account back please

Hello, I need your help

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2022 by
HelpiOS
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 274