If you don't want strangers commenting on your Facebook posts, then you should know that you can make this feature available only for your Facebook friends. Read on to find out how!
How to disable commenting on Facebook posts?
While you can't completely disable the commenting feature on your posts, you can make it available to your friends only. To do this, you first have to log in to your Facebook account. Click on the small arrow in the right corner, and select Settings & Privacy.
Next, choose Settings.
Once this is done, go to Public Posts.
Now, click Edit next to Public Posts Comments.
You can now make the comments available to your Facebook friends by selecting Friends or manage the settings according to your preferences.
How to disable replies on comments?
Note: this feature is currently unavailable. In case it comes back in the near future, you can follow the instructions below.
Connect to your Facebook Page. Go to Settings & Privacy, then click Settings, and go to General.
Scroll down and clear the Allow replies to comments on my Page checkbox in the Replies section.
Click Save Changes.
- How to turn off comments on facebook story
- How to turn off reply on facebook story
- How to turn off story replies on facebook
- Facebook story downloader chrome > Guide
- How to reply to snap story > Guide
- Pin comment on Instagram: post, live, story > Guide
- View hidden Instagram Stories: anonymously, online > Guide
- I cannot like or comment my own posts in facebook > Forum - Facebook
- Recover disabled Facebook account: 2022, without email
- Facebook account review: how long does it take?
- Facebook confirmation code not received: what to do
- Recover a blocked Facebook account due to birth date change
- Reset Facebook password: without email and phone number
- How to recover a Facebook account
- Facebook group disabled: what to do?
- Change the Facebook video quality settings
- Nearby Friends on Facebook: iPhone and Android app
- How to turn off the auto refresh on the Facebook app
- How to get into a Facebook without the password
- How to turn off private messages on your Facebook page
- How to insert special characters into a Facebook post
- How to delete Facebook browsing history on Android
- Primary Facebook email: change, add, and remove it
- How to add Facebook Messenger to home screen
- How to send a message to multiple users on Facebook
- How to download Facebook data: on mobile and on desktop
- How to add a Facebook Follow Us button to a website
- What is b.static.ak.fbcdn.net on Facebook?
- How to turn off automatic translation on Facebook
- How to share a post in a private message on Facebook
- How to check who viewed my Facebook profile (2021)?
- Change Facebook language: in browser and on Android
- What is Meta Horizon Worlds?
- How to unblock friends on Facebook
- How to change your birthday on Facebook
- Ray-Ban Stories: Smart glasses, price, release date
- How to turn off autoplay on Facebook
- How to delete a Facebook account
- Update Facebook account to a new version: change modes
- Comment ranking on Facebook: how to turn it on
- How to add name pronunciation to Facebook
- Facebook Leak: data and security check
- Save pictures from Facebook Messenger: to computer, to phone
- How to stop sponsored ads on Facebook 2022
- Voice and video calls on Facebook
- How to tell if someone blocked you on Facebook
- How to turn off the Microphone on Facebook
- Facebook badges: how to manage them?
- How to create and use polls on Facebook?
- How to change and reset Facebook password: mobile, computer
- How to block someone: Facebook
- Facebook Shops: create store, review, features
- Facebook Dating: review, activate, add info
- How to leave a Facebook group
- Create a Facebook avatar: Android, desktop, iPhone
- Appear offline on Facebook chat: via web browser, app
- How to upload contacts to Facebook: Android, iOS
- How to use Facebook Marketplace: for business, limits, scams