If you don't want strangers commenting on your Facebook posts, then you should know that you can make this feature available only for your Facebook friends. Read on to find out how!
How to disable commenting on Facebook posts?
While you can't completely disable the commenting feature on your posts, you can make it available to your friends only. To do this, you first have to log in to your Facebook account. Click on the small arrow in the right corner, and select Settings & Privacy.
Next, choose Settings.
Once this is done, go to Public Posts.
Now, click Edit next to Public Posts Comments.
You can now make the comments available to your Facebook friends by selecting Friends or manage the settings according to your preferences.
How to disable replies on comments?
Note: this feature is currently unavailable. In case it comes back in the near future, you can follow the instructions below.
Connect to your Facebook Page. Go to Settings & Privacy, then click Settings, and go to General.
Scroll down and clear the Allow replies to comments on my Page checkbox in the Replies section.
Click Save Changes.
Can't log into Facebook says that my password is wrong [Solved/Closed]
Hello, I am unable to log into my Facebook. It says that my password is wrong. I have tried resetting it many times and it never sends me the emai...
I can't open my Facebook profile [Solved/Closed]
Hello, I can log on I can see all the other features on my page but when I try to open my profile it says that it has an Error and that they are tryin...
Facebook Home page won't load [Solved/Closed]
I've seen other messags like mine, but I haven't been able to solve this problem... I have a desktop Emachines computer, and I'm using Windows XP. ...
I need the facebook in english [Solved/Closed]
Hello, I need the facebook in english. I went through the system given advices as well. But the problem is as I typ www.facebook.com, everything is ...
Not getting Facebook confirmation email [Solved/Closed]
Hello, I made my account on Yahoo mail as well as on Facebook, but I have not received the confirmation email in which the confirmation link is giv...
cannot connect to my facebook page [Solved/Closed]
Hello, Whenever I try to log onto my facebook page it doesnt work! After filling out my email and password, and press login, I always get an error me...
Facebook login in english [Solved]
Hello, i am based in the united arab emirates. when I go to the facebook login page it always shows the arabic version.i cannot read a word. how do ...
I can't access my facebook profile [Solved/Closed]
Hello, I can't get into my facebook profile for the past few hour and this is making go CRAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZY!!!!
Problem with confirmation code at Facebook [Solved/Closed]
Hello, I can't find the confirmation mail to get my code for log in at Facebook. System Configuration: Windows XP Internet
Facebook confirmation code [Solved/Closed]
Hello, what is my confirmation code?Configuration: Windows Vista Internet Explorer 7.0
- Comment ranking facebook
- How to disable YouTube comments: on mobile, on PC > Guide
- Can not put comment on facebook. [solved] > Forum - Network
- You can't post or comment for 72 hours Something you posted goes against our Com [solved] > Forum - Facebook
- Can’t see or reply to comments at my own posts > Forum - Instagram
- How to turn off automatic translation on Facebook
- How to change your birthday on Facebook
- Reset Facebook password: without email and phone number
- How to download Facebook data: on mobile and on desktop
- Turn off Messenger chat heads: on iPhone and Android
- How to pin contacts on Facebook Messenger
- How to download Facebook videos
- Change the Facebook video quality settings
- Facebook group disabled: what to do?
- Send attachments: in Messenger and on Facebook
- How to connect to Facebook without entering your password
- How to turn off autoplay on Facebook
- Nearby Friends on Facebook: iPhone and Android app
- Send voice messages on Messenger: for iPhone and Android
- Download audio from Messenger: on PC and mobile
- How to turn off the auto refresh on the Facebook app
- How to turn off private messages on your Facebook page
- How to insert special characters into a Facebook post
- How to delete Facebook browsing history on Android
- What is Vanish mode on Messenger?
- How to use Messenger without a Facebook account
- Recover a blocked Facebook account due to birth date change
- How to auto-save photos in Facebook Messenger
- Block someone on Facebook Messenger: iPhone and Android
- How to turn off notifications on Facebook Messenger
- How to recover a Facebook account
- Appear offline on Facebook Messenger: iPhone, Android
- Primary Facebook email: change, add, and remove it
- Facebook account review: how long does it take?
- Facebook confirmation code not received: what to do
- How to recover a disabled or locked Facebook account