Can't browse any site

Closed
tish - Jun 19, 2009 at 10:34 PM
GeorgeRattel Posts 67 Registration date Monday September 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2013 - Jun 20, 2009 at 01:33 AM
Hello,
I've got the same problem but it's worse. My internet is working fine on both desktop and laptop using Dlink router when the next few hours of re opening my computer, I just can't browse anything. Only Skype messenger is connected on both of my desktop and laptop. I tried to connect directly to the internet and it works. I thought my router had a problem so I had it reconfigues even upgrade it but still same problem occurs. I removed all the virus protection even disabling firewall but still. Please help! :(

1 response

GeorgeRattel Posts 67 Registration date Monday September 29, 2008 Status Member Last seen September 15, 2013 11
Jun 20, 2009 at 01:33 AM
well u can try system restore just to check it's from the computer...
and check your IPs maybe you have modified them or they just have to be set to obtain automaticly and the skype will always be connected..:P but your prob is by the network else try to connect the router directly to a switch then connect to your 2 pc that means that you shouldn't use any of the router ports else one for the switch gdluck
let me know if you had anytrouble with ur IPs and in the reply message send me more inf abt your IPs...:D
gdluck TC