How to setup studio using roland 808 & serato [Solved]

-
 Th4Ac3 -
Hello,

Call for dj support
How to u set up studio with serato on roland 808 as im struggling as want to live stream. Any ideas what im doing wrong
Thanks
Julie

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 84.0.4147.111

2 replies

What are you struggling with? What Broadcasting software are you using? If you need help with your roland equipment, go here https://support.serato.com/hc/en-us
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2864 users have said thank you to us this month

>
Registration date
Monday April 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 13, 2020

Yes, the OBS machine is the one running the OBS, and is the one that is compiling the stream to publish. By physical cord, I mean a https://kabeldirekt-store.de/pro-series/kabeldirekt-aux-kabel-audio-stereo-klinkenkabel-mit-3-5mm-klinkenstecker-geeignet-fur-kopfhorer-smartphones-notebooks-mp3-player-oder-den-aux-eingang-im-auto-nylon-silber-pro-series.html?___store=amzonuk or anything that will bring a physical path from your SERETO SUITE and the OBS MACHINE. I hope this helps. If you get this up and running, and need a stream mod, ill be happy to help out!
Registration date
Monday April 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 13, 2020
> Th34ce
Hiya
Thank you so much, the link has expired or not found, is there a photo u could send of lead please
Julie
>
Registration date
Monday April 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 13, 2020

Registration date
Monday April 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 13, 2020
> Th34ce
Hiya
It works now thanks again ur a legend

Julie
>
Registration date
Monday April 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 13, 2020

You are welcome. IF you need help with a stream Moderator, let me know, as I can assist with custom commands and such! Good luck with your new endeavor!
Here, in order to help you out with your issues, I have found this link You should be able to learn from this video.

Go to YOU TUBE and search "DJ Jazzy Jeff Making a DJ Remake"
Registration date
Monday April 30, 2018
Status
Last seen
August 13, 2020

Will have a loon thank you