August 21, 2020
-
Registration date
Thursday August 20, 2020
Status
Last seen
August 21, 2020
-
Hi guys, thanks for letting me join this community! I don't know if this post belongs here. If the thread needs to be moved, please do and I apologize for my mistake.

I am getting confused to select the best Yamaha home studio for my small room (10X10ft). Hs7 and hs8 which would be perfect for this room size if i could get this suggestion from experts it would be very helpful for me. Or any personal suggestion would be appreciable.

3 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
December 1, 2020
Hello, I found this article that compares the HS7 and the HS8. It is worth a read. Long story short, they recommend the HS7 for smaller sized rooms - which is the case for you.

As for any other options, I have no personal experience with home studios myself, so couldn't steer you in one direction or another. Yamaha products tend to be high quality, so I don't think the HS7 would be a bad choice at all!

Regards
Registration date
Tuesday July 7, 2020
Status
Last seen
November 27, 2020
Both are great. But, HS8 got better praising from its audiences. The fact is HS8 will cost you about $249. and HS7 is currently unable from amazon. Difference between maybe $2 as far as i know.
I think you should give some time to compare both devices and match them with your recommendation.
check this, It might be a good start.
https://mediaelites.com/yamaha-hs7-vs-hs8/
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Registration date
Thursday August 20, 2020
Status
Last seen
August 21, 2020
Thanks both of you to take time for me. I will confirm the HS8 within 2-3 days.
Thank you

Glad we were able to help! Love us? Write us a review! Rate CCM

CCM 2942 users have said thank you to us this month

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!