- DGE-528t gigabit ethernet not working
- Plug an ethernet cable into this computer ✓ - Forum - WiFi
- Integrated 10/100 base-t ethernet lan ✓ - Forum - Network
- Wifi very slow but ethernet fast - Forum - WiFi
- Remote desktop through ethernet cable ✓ - Forum - Network
- Via rhine fast ethernet adapter - Download
Yes this is because the driver isn't installed!! You will need to download it or install it from your driver cd!
I have DGE-530T card and it says it is working properly, but when I plug my ethernet cable in nothing happens, it doesn't connect.