- Cpu temperature increases rapidly
- Beep sound in cpu - How-To - Computer Architecture
- No display on monitor but cpu running ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- System won't power up, but cpu fan is running - How-To - Monitor
- Cpu temperature over heated ✓ - Forum - CPU/Desktop
- Cpu fan spinning fast no display ✓ - Forum - Motherboard
Yes, computer can be run without UPS and according to my experience it is safe, as I am using my desktop since 10 yrs without UPS and without any problem. ... So it is not necessary to use UPS at the cost of data loss which is unsaved during power cut. If there is no power cut at ur place u can use pc without UPS.