Can't Access Google

Closed
nmoskyok - Updated on Aug 31, 2020 at 03:28 AM
saurabh2033 Posts 13 Registration date Tuesday August 25, 2020 Status Member Last seen October 6, 2020 - Aug 31, 2020 at 03:40 AM
I can not access my google on my dexktop pc any more. I may have removed it by accident as I am not tech wise, and I had Google search, and Yahoo mail. I was having trouble connecting a new Canon printer wirelessly and contacted canon who switched me to their tech support who tried to talk me through it then commented my pc was very slow then i foolishly oked tech to get control of my pc and tech wanted $99.99 to clean out huge amount of corrupt files and hacks. I declined the offer and requested tech exit my pc and leave it alone. since then my google is gone and my wife cn not get her company email account. how do I get reconnected to google, or back to what we had?
Related:

2 responses

HelpiOS Posts 14311 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 24, 2024 1,891
Aug 30, 2020 at 07:31 PM
Hi,

Your contact with the support is suspicious according to your description. Did you contacted Canon from their official site?

As you cannot access your Google account since the remote technician took control your computer, I suggest you restore it to a restore point.

Press the Windows + R keys, type rstrui.exe and press Enter. Select Recommended restore and choose a restore point before you encounter the problem. Then start the restoration process.

Also, check from the Google site on your computer or on another device if you can access your account.
saurabh2033 Posts 13 Registration date Tuesday August 25, 2020 Status Member Last seen October 6, 2020 2
Aug 31, 2020 at 03:40 AM
Hello,
Try to disable all the extension, use a scanner for malware, remove the third party application, etc. to resolve your query.