My account

Closed
Florin - Feb 16, 2021 at 08:06 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Feb 18, 2021 at 05:49 AM
Hi, I have a problem!
I would like to change my region from America to Europe because I moved ... and I have 120 pings.

2 responses

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Feb 18, 2021 at 05:01 AM
Hello, you change the region on the Google Play Store by following these steps:
  • Open the Google Play Store
  • Tap Menu. Account.
  • Under "Country and profiles," find your name and country.
  • The Google Play Store should change to the new country.

Which game or app are you experiencing the 120 ping on?

Regards
At the game gree fire is left on the America Region and I am moved to Europe and I can't play with my friends and I have the big ping can you help to transfer the account to the Europe region?
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Feb 18, 2021 at 05:49 AM
Thanks for the additional info. There are only 9 Free Fire servers, and they are in the following locations:
  • Mexico
  • Thailand
  • Singapore
  • India
  • Vietnam
  • Indonesia
  • Brazil
  • Japan
  • Nepal

As you are coming from the America Region, it would be safe to assume that your server was based in Mexico. Now that you are in Europe, your closed server is probably India (which is still considerably far from Europe... which would explain your ping).

You cannot actually change the location of your account in free fire.

A possible work around would be installing a VPN and setting your location as in the Americas, so you can continue to play with your friends, however it is most likely that your Ping would remain high.

Regards