Hacked Account

Closed
KyraHB - 22 Feb 2021 à 04:07
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday 25 November 2019 Status Member Last seen 15 May 2023   - 22 Feb 2021 à 04:11
My FB account was hacked. I reported it to Facebook in the normal way, removed the new email address, logged it out of any browsers, changed password etc.

It's now asking for a code sent to my mobile which I am not receiving. I think the hackers deleted my phone number.

I followed their instructions and sent them my ID which they have confirmed however I still cannot get in because it is asking for a code I am not receiving.

I've tried to contact Facebook which is impossible. Any advise?

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday 25 November 2019 Status Member Last seen 15 May 2023   6,928
22 Feb 2021 à 04:11
Hello, sorry to hear that. Here is an article on how to recover a hacked facebook account.

It contains a number of different solutions for recovering your Facebook account.

Regards