Hello Facebook team Sir my personal account has been disable I'm a real person t

Closed
AshokMclaren - Updated on Nov 29, 2021 at 11:23 AM
HelpiOS Posts 14288 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 7, 2024 - Nov 29, 2021 at 11:23 AM
Hello,

Hello Facebook team
Sir my personal account has been disable I'm a real person this is my real account and I have my personal data in this account I'm sending my data please check it and open my facebook account.
Facebook Name ****
E-mail :- ***@***
Number- ****
Date of birth :- 30/05/1994.

We received your information
If we still find that you're not old enough to be on Facebook, your account will remain disabled. This is because your account doesn't follow our Terms of Service.

We're always looking out for the security of people on Facebook, so until then you can't use your account.

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 88.0.4324.152
Related:

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14288 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 7, 2024 1,889
Nov 29, 2021 at 11:23 AM
Hi,

Here is an article on what to do if your Facebook account is locked or disabled.

You will find detailed information on the reasons why your Facebook account is blocked and how to recover it depending on your issue.

Please note that CCM has no affiliation with Facebook, so we are unable to unblock your account for you. Please follow the guidance in the above article.