We received your information If we still find that you're not old enough to be o

Solved/Closed
Ravindersingh - Updated on May 20, 2021 at 08:45 AM
Elena Keracheva Posts 1152 Registration date Wednesday November 4, 2020 Status Member Last seen October 28, 2021   - May 21, 2021 at 03:38 AM
Hello,

We received your information
If we still find that you're not old enough to be on Facebook, your account will remain disabled. This is because your account doesn't follow our Terms of Service.

We're always looking out for the security of people on Facebook, so until then you can't use your account.

Enable my account plz with out any reason you disable my account

3 responses

Elena Keracheva Posts 1152 Registration date Wednesday November 4, 2020 Status Member Last seen October 28, 2021   899
May 21, 2021 at 03:38 AM
Hello,

You need to be at least 13 years old to create a Facebook account.
Please note that CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and we can't unblock your account for you.

Regards
Elena Keracheva

Editor - CCM.net

Ravindersingh
May 21, 2021 at 01:03 AM
If we still find that you're not old enough to be on Facebook, your account will remain disabled. This is because your account doesn't follow our Terms of Service.

We're always looking out for the security of people on Facebook, so until then you can't use your account.
Help me plz I can't login and can't find my account ????????????????I will go for sucide my brain ???? it's totally damage. U not help me I can't login find my account
HelpiOS Posts 14457 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen October 14, 2024 1,860
May 20, 2021 at 08:44 AM
Hi,

Check this article explaining what to do. It contains all the information you need to know on why an account can be disabled and how to appeal the decision if you think your account was disabled by mistake.

Please note that CCM has no connection with Facebook and cannot recover your account.