My personal account has been visible

Closed
Mohammadsohagmiah33 - Jul 18, 2021 at 02:17 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Jul 19, 2021 at 01:56 AM
Hello,

Hello, ID My name is -​ Mohammad Sohag Miah
First Name is - Mohammad
Last Name is - Sohag Miah
My date of birth is 12/01/1994
My email is​ ***@***
My account phone number is​
Please reopen , and return my account.
I will proved that name is my real name according to my Nationality Identity Card from Myanmar.
Please help me,my daer lovely facebook community Team.
I attach with my Nationality identity card from Myanmar with this mail.
Thank you very much for your help.
Facebook disabled my account without warning me or sending me anything for underage, I’ve tried getting in touch with them but no avail, they keep sending me link to help but they don’t and it says to put in my card details which I’ve never done before…. I’m so sad for there are many relatives and friends keep me in touch by that account. I try so many ways not to behave my self bad nor to display bad images or words, even I remove those who like saying explicit words or contents but my account suddenly disappear anyway, when I tried to have a touch with my relatives and friends at that night. Please Sirs/Maadams, at least give me a clue what mistakes have I done and soon give me back my beloved I account, Thank you so much and God bless you.
Thanks for lovely Facebook Team

System Configuration: Android / Chrome 91.0.4472.164
Related:

1 response

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,926
Jul 19, 2021 at 01:56 AM
Hello, here is an article on what to do if your facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM is not affiliated with Facebook and cannot recover your account for you. You will have to follow the guidance in the above article.

Good luck