- Usb problem
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux hdd usb port not working problem solution - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- Front USB ports working but not working - Forum - Hardware
- How to remove write protection from usb - How-To - USB
- USB port storage not working ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux hdd usb ports not working windows 7 - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
You can do two things: First, you can try to get a new usb cord to see if that works. Secondly,If there is a micro sd card slot on your phone, you can put a micro sd card into your phone. I think you can transfer all your files to it. After that, you need to buy a converter from a micro sd card to a regular sd card. If there is one on your computer, you can put the card into a built in slot on your computer. If you don't have one, you can just buy another converter from an sd card to a usb and plug it in.