USB Show download in progress
You will be automatically redirected to the homepage in 30 seconds.
USB Show is a very handy and lightweight software that can easily and efficiently detect and recover hidden files on your USB stick or any other removable storage device. It can be very useful, for example, to find hidden viruses or malware.
What are the key features of USB Show?
- Interface: USB Show is a very intuitive and easy-to-use hidden file detector.
- Versatile: The program scans the storage drives of your choice and reveals all hidden files where potential viruses can hide.
- Portable: It is a standalone solution you can carry with you everywhere since no installation process is required.
- Efficient: The application requires very few resources to run so it won't affect your device's performance.
How to use USB Show?
- Once downloaded, unzip the file. It is a portable version, so it doesn't need to be installed. Launch the executable.
- Choose the language for the interface.
- Click on the button to recover hidden files.
- Explore the folder tree until you reach the folder you want to scan.
- Wait for the program to explore the folder until it notifies you it has finished.
- USB Show will make all hidden files visible, but it is up to you whether you keep them or delete them (you may find some malware, so proceed with caution).
Is it free?
USB Show is free to use.
Is it safe?
Yes, it is safe to use, but remember to follow the security recommendations above when dealing with risky pieces of data. In addition, you can take a look at our dedicated article about the best antivirus for Windows.