Related:
- Vivo call barring password
- Call barring password vivo - Best answers
- Call barring in vivo phone - Best answers
- Forgot call barring password hence can only make a call but not receive - Nokia Forum
- I forgot my call barring password mtn ✓ - Android Forum
- Reset call barring - Android Forum
- Forgot call barring password ✓ - Nokia Forum
- How to remove call barring in keypad mobile - Word Forum
2 responses
HelpiOS
Posts
8474
Registration date
Friday October 30, 2015
Status
Moderator
Last seen
August 25, 2026
1,880
Aug 15, 2021 at 09:39 AM
Aug 15, 2021 at 09:39 AM
Hi,
I suggest you contact your mobile service provider to retrieve your call barring password. Alternatively, you can factory reset your Vivo phone. By doing so, all your data will be permanently erased, so don't forget to backup your data.
I suggest you contact your mobile service provider to retrieve your call barring password. Alternatively, you can factory reset your Vivo phone. By doing so, all your data will be permanently erased, so don't forget to backup your data.