Trying to form a group for violence

Closed
eehh - Aug 26, 2021 at 12:45 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14297 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 16, 2024 - Aug 26, 2021 at 07:46 PM
Hello,

I came across a video of a manic right-winger trying to get people who know how to fistfight and how to shoot to contact him so they can take action against the left. I reported to tiktok, and they responded it didn't violate community guidelines. I don't really understand this, as it clearly is "Statements or imagery that encourage others to commit or that advocate for physical violence,
Conditional or aspirational statements that encourage other people to commit violence,
Calls to bring weapons to a location with the intent to intimidate or threaten an individual or group with violence, and We do not allow individuals or organizations on our platform who promote or are engaged in violence."

I tried to search the user "chuckhebden69" but I do not find anything now.

I am trying to understand how this works. Did Tiktok probably remove this after telling me there was not a problem, or is it likely the dude just thought it was a bad idea to have this floating around on the internet generating an FBI file?

I don't want to waste time reporting things and following up if they dont care

Thanks,

System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 92.0.4515.159

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14297 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 16, 2024 1,891
Aug 26, 2021 at 07:46 PM
Hi,

I can't tell you why they answered you this, but if the account is no longer available on the platform, then we can conclude that TikTok has taken the appropriate action against that user.