My Personal Facebook Account Was Disabled

Closed
bebbaoz0651@gmail.com - Updated on Sep 16, 2021 at 05:45 PM
HelpiOS Posts 14298 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 17, 2024 - Sep 16, 2021 at 05:44 PM
Dear Facebook team,
My Facebook personal account has been disabled for a reason stated as violation of terms and it says "Aziz, you disagreed with the decision". I do manage more than 10 pages (Restaurants, night clubs, bottled waters, Ethiopian celebrities, nostalgia page names as 90's ልጆች). I have been using Facebook for more than a decade and I respect the terms of the company. My account have never been reported or flagged for such reason. I am 31 years old (my birthdate is stated in my account; September 02, 1990) and matured enough to share messages that are not involved in politics, nudity and others against Facebook terms. I only do content marketing, artist management, paid promotions and event organizing promotional tasks on Facebook and Instagram. If i unknowingly violated the terms of facebook i would like to apologize and take any action ordered by Facebook team. Most of my works are related to Facebook and Instagram paid promotions, currently my job is paused due to my disabled account. I kindly request the Facebook help team to review my account and give me solution as soon as possible.

My account name is: ***

Current URL i can find is: ***

Best Regards
Aziz

1 response

HelpiOS Posts 14298 Registration date Friday October 30, 2015 Status Moderator Last seen April 17, 2024 1,891
Sep 16, 2021 at 05:44 PM
Hi,

Here is an article on what to do if your Facebook account is locked or disabled.

Note: CCM has no connection with Facebook, so we cannot recover your account for you. Please follow the guidance in the above article.